ProFil Flow offers high compressive and tensile strength for optimal wear resistance based on the advanced resin technology of ProFil.
ProFil Flow is a visible-light activated, radiopaque, flowable composite. Compares To: Revolution by Kerr
- The excellent flowable consistency characteristics makes ProFil Flow an ideal composite for filling cavities.
- Excellent esthetic properties
- No oozing or slumping
- Perfect for minimal invasive restorations
- Low Viscosity
- Maximum versatility
- High polish retention & stable color match
- Long term fluoride release
- Low shrinkage
- Class III, Class V, Smaller Class IV restorations
- Base/liner in Class I & Class II restorations
- High polishability
- Repair of resin, porcelain and acrylic temporary materials
- Pit & Fissure sealant
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations
- Fast placement technique, easy to apply and sculpt
- High Strength and wear resistance
- The Dental Advisor rated Profil Flow ++++1/2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.