- Allows the leg to glide easily across bed sheets and under covers.
- Keeps the heel offloading boot in place and helps support the forefoot.
- Semi-rigid Polypropylene Splint: the soft material of HEELIFT® AFO, together with the semi-rigid polypropylene splint, provide the best possible control of the ankle’s position and motion.
- Non-slip Traction Sole: allows patients to walk short distances, meaning you don’t have to remove and reapply the boot after the patient is transferred from the bed or wheelchair. Assistance is recommended.
- Available in Standard Size
- Brand: Heelift®
- Size: Standard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.