** 5 pair/case
Polyisoprene, personal protective shield protects hands from scattered radiation exposure during fluoroscopic procedures.
- This polyisoprene, radiation attenuation personal protective shield reduces skin-dose exposure by up to 53.4% (beam energy level 60 kVp) versus conventional surgical gloves that attenuate under 1% of scattered radiation.
- Eliminates the risk of developing Type I latex allergy and sensitization.
- This glove's thickness is optimized for the ideal balance of protection and comfort.
- Black in color, this glove features a micro-textured finish for good grip control.
- Composition / Ingredient: Polyisoprene
- Latex content: Latex-Free
- Colour: Black
- Size: 6.5
- Brand: GAMMEX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.