** Q2-Promo- Buy 4 Regular Kits, Get 1 Dia-Root Bio MTA (Root Canal Repair Material) FREE!
Light Cured Flowable Temporary Restorative Material
DiaTemp Flow is a low-viscosity flowable light cured material for temporary and intermediate restorations of inlays and onlays. It can also be used to reline crowns and bridges.
• Temporary and intermediate restorations for inlays and onlays
• Relining of prefabricated crowns and bridges
• Sealing of implant screw access openings
• Temporary filling of abutment apertures
• Protective gingival margin coverage
• Temporary filling of cavities/sealing of root canal orifices
• Temporary restorations of prepared cavity
• Low viscosity: excellent flowability allows fast and easy application to various shapes of teeth and is especially ideal for deep inlays
• Elastic and easy to handle
• Quick and simple removal in one piece
• Good adhesion for tight sealing of margins
• Strong and durable: high resistance to external force
• Odorless to ensure patient comfort
• Available in two colors: Yellow is ideal for anterior teeth and Blue is ideal for posterior teeth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.