Coltosol® F is a white, chemically hardening, zinc oxide/zinc sulphate-based temporary filling material (maximum 1-2 weeks). It is indicated for temporary fillings of Class I and II cavities and temporary sealing in endodontics.
- Provisional filling material; no light curing needed
- Sets with saliva for perfect marginal seal
- Eugenol free; does not affect final cementation
- Fluoride releasing; radiopaque
- Creamy consistency for easy adaptation in the cavity
- No mixing, no waste of material
- Easy removal in large portions
- Ideal surface hardness for posterior provisional fillings
- Indications: Temporary fillings of Class I and II cavities; temporary sealing in endodontics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.