ACTIVA™ BioActive Cement is a bioresponsive ionic resin cement for indirect restorations including zironia, ceramic, CAD/CAM, resin and all metal copings. It is used for crown and bridge cementation.
- Contains calcium and phosphate
- Does not require bonding agents or primers for zirconia
- Shock-absorbing resin component
- Reactive ionomer glass fillers
- No Bisphenol A, Bis-GMA and BPA derivatives
- Moisture tolerant
- Material is triple-cured; it cures by light
Contains: 2 (5 ml) syringe and 40 automix tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.