Integrity® Temporary Crown & Bridge Material with Fluorescence provides fast, strong temporaries with great esthetics. It is an automixed, two-component material intended for use for both short- and long-term temporary restorative procedures including provisional veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns or bridges.
- Creates fast, strong temporaries with great esthetics
- Less than 5° C temperature change in the mouth during setting, will not damage the pulp and offers great patient comfort
- Bonds to itself for easy repair
- Polishes to a natural luster for superb results
- Great consistency for easy handling and cleanup
Cartridge Delivery System contains: 1 (76 g) cartridge and 20 small mixing tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.