As one of the original dual-cure bulk-fills, HyperFIL has been restoring these large lesions with a single placement technique for close to a decade. True single placement bulk-filling saves time and will cure even in the deepest recesses and undercuts of a prep where even the most judicious clinician can’t be sure the light is reaching.
Its slower rate of self-curing reduces stresses at the bonded interface. The material flows just enough when extruded from the mixing tip to nicely adapt to the tooth surface.
- Dual-Cure — no need for incremental layering and curing.
- Nanofilled for durability and optimized polishability.
- Moderate viscosity — flows slightly to conform to cavity preparation.
- Excellent esthetics & shade stability.
- Single placement technique saves time.
- Cures the deepest recesses and undercuts of a prep.
- Reliable- ability to cure beyond 4mm.
- Works perfectly with Brush&Bond® Universal & most other bonding agents.