Dyract® eXtra is a compomer light-curing filling material for all classes of anterior as well as posterior cavities. Dyract® eXtra fillings release fluoride ions continually and function as acid-buffers along the interface with the tooth structure.
- Shortened curing time for simple and fast procedures
- Excellent handling and cavity adaptation
- Easy finishing and polishing for a high-luster restoration
- Chemistry based on the clinically successful Dyract®/Dyract®AP
- Excellent wear resistance for a long-lasting restoration
- Sustained fluoride release
- Extended working time for easier placement
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.