- Quick ceramic or metal bracket cure
- Extended working time allows precise bracket placement
- Immediate bond strength allows archwire to be tied in immediately following cure
- Efficient bonding and re-bonding of ceramic and metal brackets saves time
- Pre-loaded syringes or capsules means no wasted materials
- Excellent handling properties, including no bracket drift and easy flash clean-up
3M™ Transbond™ XT Light Cure Adhesive bonds metal and ceramic brackets to tooth surfaces, providing additional working time for accurate bracket placement. The viscosity helps prevent adhesive run-on and bracket skating that helps reduce adhesive waste. Adhesive-filled capsules and dispensing gun help make application easy, offering increased control and convenience. Best of all, the quick cure of 3M™ Transbond™ XT Adhesive provides for immediate arch wire tie-in so patients and staff can experience shorter bonding appointments. Also available in a syringe delivery system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.