Permlastic® is a polysulfide, condensation-cured, elastomeric impression material in three viscosities.
- Heavy body is used whenever a stiffer material is indicated
- Regular body is used for partial or full denture impressions because it has a high degree of flow that will register the finest detail
- Regular body can also be used with light body for crown and bridge impressions and will not tear when being removed from undercuts
- Light body syringe material is used for inlay and fixed bridge impressions
- Light body bonds completely with both regular and heavy bodies, resulting in impressions with great accuracy and fine definition
Contains: 2 (100 g) base, 1 (70 g) catalyst and 1 mixing pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.