Use OraSeal Caulking material when an adequate seal is difficult to obtain with compromised teeth or roots. It may also be used to repair rubber dam leaks. It seals the rubber dam when performing a porcelain repair, protecting gingiva from hydrofluoric acid. Deliver into undercuts and below implant bars, precision attachments, etc. to prevent cold cure acrylic or impression material from locking into empty spaces. Fill in gingival embrasures of splints and bridges to facilitate easy cleanup of permanent cement. Also used to fill in screw holes on implant impressions prior to making impressions.
- Adheres under water and saliva
- Provides a protective seal against gingival exposure to peroxide or hydrofluoric acid
- Ideal for blocking out unwanted spaces for impressions
- Effectively adheres to wet rubber dams, tissue, teeth, and metal
- OraSeal Putty material has a stiffer consistency than the Caulking material, which some doctors prefer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.