Palodent Plus Sectional Matrix System takes the stress out of Class II restorations by using rings to provide easy, predictable and accurate contacts along with a tight gingival seal. The Palodent® Plus ring tine design helps the system remain stable on significantly damaged teeth. The rings are stackable for multiple restorations at once and will prevent the matrix from collapsing into wide cavities.
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic tines maintain a fit on the tooth that complements the wedges and minimizes flash
- Ring design promotes exceptional stability in the forceps during placement
- Matrix will not collapse into wide cavities, even when a cusp is missing
- Super-thin tabbed matrix has a pronounced marginal ridge and significantly greater horizontal curvature for accurate anatomy
- V-shaped tines allow you to wedge from both sides before or after ring placement
- Nickel-titanium ring composition for spring strength and memory retention
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.