- Local dental anesthesia by infiltration or nerve block in adults and pediatric patients.
Features & benefits
- Formulation without vaso-constrictor for specific medical situations.
- Fast onset: 30 to 120 seconds in the maxilla and 1 to 4 minutes for the mandible.
- Duration: will ordinarily provide pulpal anesthesia of about 20 minutes in the maxilla, and about 40 minutes in the mandible.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- Item #99172 - Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7ml glass cartridges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.