Astracaine™ is used for local, infiltrative or conductive anesthesia during operative or surgical procedures when improved visualization of the surgical field is desirable.
- Provides reliable anesthesia with a typical onset time of less than 10 minutes
- Preferred for most routine dental procedures
- Provides anesthesia lasting approximately 1 hour for infiltrations and up to 2 hours for nerve blocks
- Plunger has easy smooth movement as both plunger and cartridge are silicone coated
- Free from natural rubber latex leading to reduced allergic reactions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.