Adhese® Universal VivaPen® contains a single-component, light cured universal adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures. Adhese® Universal is compatible with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective enamel-etch and total-etch.
Adhese Universal Brochure
- Design keeps material fresh to ensure consistently high bond strength
- Single adhesive for all materials and etching techniques
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity because dentin surfaces are effectively sealed
- Convenient and economical; dispenses up to 190 applications
- Accurate fit of indirect restorations due to the low film thickness
- Storage at room temperature
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light, self and dual-curing composites
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light and dual-curing luting composites
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.