Single Component Total-Etch Dental Adhesive
OptiBond® Solo Plus™ is a single-component adhesive designed for both direct and indirect bonding applications. It is 15% filled with the same 0.4 micron filler found in Kerr’s industryrecognized composites.
When it comes to choosing a clinically proven bonding agent, OptiBond® Solo Plus™ is the gold standard, employing a single-component primer/ adhesive in combination with Kerr’s phosphoric acid gel etchant. This single-component adhesive is designed for both direct and indirect bonding applications.
The strength behind your restoration
OptiBond Solo Plus is 15% filled with the same 0.4 micron filler found in Kerr’s industry-recognized composites. The filler reinforces the hybrid zone and the dentin tubules, creating a true structured bond of extraordinary strength not found in conventional unfilled adhesive systems. OptiBond Solo Plus durable chemical and micromechanical bonds protect against microleakage and decrease polymerization shrinkage to ensure superior marginal integrity.
- Filled technology – OptiBond™ Solo™ is 15% filled with a 0.4 μm filler
- Ethanol-based – the adhesion promoters are carried in an ethanol solvent, diminishing both the tedious need for multiple coats and constant reapplication commonly experienced with acetone adhesives
- Versatile – effective for all direct and indirect indications, in moist or dry environments
- Available in bottle and Unidose™ delivery.
- Alternative to Optibond S Solo Plus
- Combination of both etching and bonding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.