The Clave23+ Chamber Autoclave is a Class N Steam Sterilizer that utilizes the most state-of-the-art technology in steam pulsing sterilization. The Clave23+ uses a pressure displacement technology that allows a more complete removal of air inside the chamber before the sterilization cycle begins . In addition, with the steam injection pressure pulsing technology it reduces maintenance, improves sterilization effectiveness and increases speed of the sterilization process.
The Clave23+ uses the highest quality components and each unit is stress tested to ensure the quality and reliability of the machine. The Clave23+ is compact and efficient sterilizer is suitable for any dental, veterinary, podiatry, chiropodist, tattoo, medical and beauty office.
As the name suggests this is the largest chamber autoclave offered by Flight Dental Systems at 23L in capacity.
The Clave23+ also has an air assisted drying technology which integrates a compressor for faster drying.
- Class N Steam Sterilizer with air assisted Drying Technology
- Ultra-fast Closed door drying with air assisted drying
- 5 Programmed Sterilizations Cycles: Solid/Unwrapped, Wrapped, Liquid, Textile, Prions
- Solid Steel Construction
- Steam Injected Pressure Pulsing Sterilizer
- Independent Steam Generator for positive pressure displacement
- Easy to repair – Quality Parts Made in Europe
- Optional Printer
- USB Port for Recording Cycles
- Double Door Protection System – Prevents door from opening during Cycles
- Pressure Safety valve
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Fast Sterilization Cycles Unwrapped: 4min, Wrapped: 10 min, Rubber/Textiles: 10min
- Larger Chamber compared to Statim with Similar Sterilization Time
- 2 Year Parts Warranty
|Chamber Size||23L (9.72”x 23.6”)|
|Number of Trays||4|
|Overall Dimensions (WxHxD)||18.9” x 18.3” x 27.6”|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.