ViscoStat® is a rapid acting hemostatic gel. It is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent solution with inert binding agents in a viscous, aqueous vehicle.
- Excellent for vital pulpotomies
- Eliminates sucular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Stop bleeding in seconds, saves chair time
- pH of about 1.0
- Kind to hard and soft tissue
- Contains patented, fumed silica to limit acidic activity
- 1 (30 ml) Syringe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.