- SePTANEST is a local anesthetic that has the effect of blocking the conduction of painful sensations and is a great anesthetic to keep in the office!
- Septanest 40mg/ml plus adrenaline 0.01 mg/ml (1/100 000) is particularly appropriate for procedures of longer duration and when there is a risk of significant bleeding into the operative field.
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100% latex-free.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges by the Gold Standard method for Health Autorities around the world.
- Milar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of injury in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 ml glass cartridges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.