Charisma® is a hybrid composite filling material that utilizes a unique filler material called Microglass. Microglass is a radiopaque filler that is extremely wear resistant yet does not abrade the opposing dentition. Charisma´s unique ability to blend into the surrounding dentin allows for a simplified shade selection.
- Universal light-curing Microglass® composite for anterior and posterior restorations
- High strength and wear resistance for long-lasting restorations; high luster polish
- Ultra-fine particles (0.7 microns) provide densely smooth surface comparable to natural enamel
- Available in 16 VITA® shades for accurate shade matching and blending
- Incisal shade and unique Superlight shade designed for bleached teeth or those of young children
- Indications: Class I-V fillings; shape and shade corrections of teeth (i.e., diastema closure); splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease; restorations of primary teeth; temporary repairs of porcelain and composite (in combination with adequate repair-system); direct composite veneers; core buildup
Contains: 1 (4 g) syringe
Available in A1, A2, A3.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.